We are offering a high-quality Office Hysteroscopy, that is used to diagnose or treat problems of the uterus. Due to its excellent quality and hassle-free functionality, the provided product is highly appreciated among clients. The offered product is made by our skilled professionals using the supreme quality material. Our prestigious clients can avail this Office Hysteroscopy from us at an affordable price. To ensure its quality, this product is strictly checked by our professionals before supplying in the market.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Flawless finish and elevated durability
- Optimum strength and corrosion resistance
Key Features and benefits:
- By lowering the diameter from 26 Fr. to only 16/18 Fr. Is helpful in reducing or avoiding cervix uteri dilatation. This is beneficial in reducing surgery time and preventing harmful impairment to the tissue structure of the cervix uteri.
- A less invasive process in the endocervical passage allows to avoid general anesthesia.
- Intra and post-operative complications can be minimized by reducing the diameter of the sheath. The option for continuous flushing in the technical design ensures sufficient tissue biopsy for diagnostically conclusive analysis.
- The 16/18 Fr. Mini-Resectoscope with continuous flow and optional 5 Fr. working channel gives the possibility of a quick and smooth endoscopic therapy for a number of endo-uterine diseases. Strain to female patients can be minimized by introducing miniature loops, shaped ideally to the given anatomical proportions. Two patterns of miniature loops available include with and without high frequency (HF) current for coagulation. The loop without high frequency current is mainly used for blunt preparation.
321, Vardhman Indraprastha Plaza, LSC 2, Plot No 9, Patparganj, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India